Emojis are a hip and trendy way of communicating without having to use words. They can even enhance the words you do type by providing a more emotional and relatable experience! Have you tried using emojis in your email subject line? Or maybe in your social media posts lately? If not you should really consider it as emojis are very common and, when used correctly, they can really boost engagement with your company’s marketing efforts!
Now, let’s dive into some interesting stats about emojis below:
- 92% of the online population use emojis daily (Adweek)
- Over 10 billion emojis are sent EACH day (Brandwatch)
- MIT Scientists discovered that people can process images in as little as 13 milliseconds, making emojis a useful tool for communicating emotional information at just a glance (MIT News)
Now, let’s look at some stats for using emojis as a business:
- 78% of people say that using emojis makes you more likeable (PCMag)
- 63% think positive emoji usage increases your credibility (PCMag)
- A survey of 1,000 American workers revealed that 76% of survey participants use emojis in their professional communications (Inc.com)
All in all, using emojis can really elevate your marketing game to the next level… especially if your target audience responds well to them! If you need help identifying what emojis may work well for your business’ marketing efforts, we at #TeamHookd are here to help you! You can reach out to Sarah Gordee, our Director of Sales, to start a conversation at 715-396-1661.