Hookd is founded on the predication that marketing should be tangible, viable and results oriented. Year after year, our founding principles are validated, not just by the results we’ve generated for our customers, but by independent research being done across the globe.
Below are some highlights of the power of digital marketing and the Return on Investment that businesses are realizing. (sources: Forrester Research, eMarketer, and Fathom)
- On average, marketing budgets made up 11.1% of total company budgets in 2018 – that number is as high as 19% in the consumer services industries
- In 2018, the average firm was expected to allocate 42% of their marketing budget to online, and this rate is expected to grow to 45% by 2020
Search engine marketing will capture the largest share of online spend with online display taking the second largest share
Traditional channels did not fare nearly as well – print, radio, and television expected to see a net decrease in total marketing investments
- 78% of those surveyed are planning to increase their Google Ads budget
- For a half decade, investments in traditional advertising have consistently dropped by single digit percentages each year
- Digital marketing spend, by comparison, has consistently grown by double digit increments year after year
For all of these reasons, businesses are definitely shifting their marketing spend to digital. Our Hookd clients are leading this shift as they see the results digital strategies deliver and allocate funds accordingly. This case study is just one example of the kind of results that are too convincing for our clients to ignore!
Have you embraced digital marketing for your business?
*One important thing to note. These results are about online digital advertising, not social media posting. Though social media posting is an important part of your online presence, it is not able to generate these levels of return on investment.