It’s no secret that the Super Bowl is a great place to witness the most compelling (and expensive) marketing campaigns of the year in the U.S. And it’s also no secret that many viewers tune in for the commercials alone. In fact, in our own Facebook poll, 80% of respondents said they were looking more forward to the commercials than the game.
In case you missed them, here’s a list of this year’s top viewed Super Bowl commercials on YouTube by Sunday night – enjoy!
- Amazon – #BeforeAlexa
- Facebook – Ready to Rock?
- Jeep – “Groundhog Day” featuring Bill Murray
- Hyundai – “Smaht Pahk”
- T-Mobile – Anthony Anderson’s Mama Tests T-Mobile’s 5G Network
- Genesis – “Going Away Party” featuring John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
- Pepsi – Zero Sugar. Done Right
- Quibi – “Bank Heist”
- Kia – Josh Jacobs, “Tough Never Quits”
- Olay – #MAKESPACEFORWOMEN