From events to donation drives to reaching the people you serve, the answer is YES, digital marketing strategies can be very effective for reaching your nonprofit’s goals.
At Hookd, we’ve been thrilled to have the opportunity to work with several nonprofits and are pleased to say that the digital marketing campaigns we developed have delivered amazing results. Here are just 5 reasons to consider utilizing digital marketing to reach your nonprofit’s goals:
- Google, YouTube, and Facebook ads can reach a large number of the individuals you want to be in front of, making the platforms great choices for bringing awareness to your cause.
- The sophisticated targeting capabilities of digital marketing platforms can help you easily reach new audiences.
- Digital ads allow users to immediately click through to your landing page, where you can provide additional information and calls to action, and you can collect contact information for future follow-up.
- Email marketing provides an effective and inexpensive way to alert your patrons, past donors and volunteers to upcoming fundraisers and events.
- YouTube advertising is a very economical way to get your message on TV! In fact, one of our recent client campaigns received almost 70% of their YouTube video ad views on TV screens.
Curious about how a digital marketing campaign for your nonprofit could look? As always, our Director of Sales, Sarah Gordee, is happy to answer any questions you have about how your nonprofit’s goals may be met with digital marketing. You can reach Sarah at Sarah@hookdpromotions.com or 715-396-1661.