Have you ever taken a critical look at the messaging on both your physical and digital marketing? Is it cohesive? And not just that your logo is the same or that your colors match, is your brand getting across the message that you intend?
Here at Hookd Promotions we have a proven track record providing our clients and theirs, a message that resonates. Our ‘Message Map’ exercise is a critical component of our process and here’s why:
- Defines Your Target Customer
- Answers the demographic and geographic questions of who and where your customers come from. We help you discover who your best customer is and who you want to be your customer. Let’s face it, you can’t be everything to everybody, so let’s make sure you are attracting the clientele that you want.
- Gets In Your Ideal Customer’s Head
- We put our customer hats on and figure out what matters to them – Their motivations, their objections, and their overall aspirations. This is an essential part of the process and will enable you to answer your client’s questions even before they are asked!
- Finally, It Helps Your Customers Choose You
- The end result is a solid list of phrases and key messages that will resonate with your ideal customer, that accurately describe your business and brand in a way that is customer focused.
Capitalize on what your customers get by understanding why they come to you and then use that knowledge to give them even more – so they keep choosing you. Read more about communications and empathetic marketing here.
Whether you are a new business or have been around the block, the message map exercise is a good way to keep your communications in line with your brand. If you have any questions we are always here to help – Give us a call (715) 396-1661 or send us an email email@example.com.